ENTRY-LEVEL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE DESIGNER
ECLLD is currently seeking a person, who can perform Project Managerial and drafting tasks.
The breadth of services include site analysis, site planning, design development, board submittals, construction documentation, bid procurement, and project oversight. We are committed to developing long term client relationships from project inception to completion, so this position provides a broad work environment. We are currently seeking an individual with experience in a full range of Landscape Architectural services.
Candidate should possess the following skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or more in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum of 1-2 years Landscape Design/Build experience with extensive high-end residential Landscape Architecture or Design Build firm, green roof certified a plus.
- Must have construction management experience in the field
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including proven ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to meet deadlines: self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highly detailed and committed to producing accurate high quality work
- Computer Skills: Strong Proficiency in Auto CAD, highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Quickbooks, Excel, Word, Photoshop, Office Suite.
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401k program.
Kindly submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio/ samples of work (max. 7mb PDF) and three references to Renee Lai at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.